The five service pups I've raised...

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Francie II is Just 2 weeks away













So as babies go, they don't get much cuter than this! Arlie and Zorba II's F litter is now two weeks from being turned in and shipped to various puppy raisers. Linda and I were informed that little Miss Francie pictured above is (it looks like) who will be assigned to us. What a doll eh? The breeder caretaker is a retired Vet so she is very careful about their health and exposing them to all sorts of sights and sounds. So cuddly! I just want to scoop her up. Next week I will start breaking out all my puppy stuff once more and cleaning out the kennels (for upstairs, downstairs, the car etc). I'll assemble the puppy bag which will go everywhere and I'll also puppy-proof my home. Let the countdown continue!

No comments: