The five service pups I've raised...

Monday, March 23, 2009

Justin has arrived in Calif. safely

What a dear nephew I have. If my sister were still living she would be so tickled to see what a fine young man she started off in life... I see a lot of Lorrie in Justin. And go figure, he does Saduko math puzzles! (ha! just like his Grandpa)

I picked him up this eveing just in time for a stunning sunset. He was able to get a seat on the left side of the plane so he enjoyed seeing the bay on the approach or as Justin put it "the whole Pacific ocean"! Dad joined us at my place and Kerry and Ever provided a suitable tail wagging welcome to him.
We enjoyed my home-made spaghetti dinner including caribou carmel ice cream for desert and we then sketched out our plan for the week.
If was so nice hearing him describe his school cruise to the Bahamas for 4 days last year...he realizes there's a whole big world out there.

It's obvious he really enjoys his weight training and competition and takes it very seriously. I look forward to getting to know this fine young man.
P.S. - I know I'm short, but man he is tall! I have to hug his waist as I can reach any higher) :)

No comments: