The five service pups I've raised...

Saturday, February 7, 2009

CCI Graduation Day

A quick post to my blog before this Saturday takes me off and running. The storms are taking a brief break before they say the biggest rain storm is yet to come today- with possible thunder. My!
I hope it holds off for the doggie graduation today. I'll take my neighbor Jan with me for her first time, up to the Mission for Canine Companions' graduation of the February's class today. Maybe seeing all the partnerships will change her mind back to wanting to raise a pup with me come April.
It will be great to see so many friends and I love seeing the miracle in progress of these teams heading out into the world; the dogs assisting the new graducates to provide them a more independent life. I'll try to post a few photos here later.

No comments: