The five service pups I've raised...

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Second Month of 2009 already



A quick test run as I am still learning how this blogging all works. This is my first post since November. Yeeks.


I did a bit of gardening after Kerry's dog walk today and really need to jump in the shower. This is Kerry here.


The clouds are so cool today, blowing across the blue sky quickly almost in anticipation of the coming weather (well weather for those of us in So. Cal).






I'm so bummed as my neighbor called me last night and they have decided to withdraw from co-raising a CCI puppy with me. I'm trying to decide what makes sense for me to do now. They live close by and are so nice so I felt it would have been a great situation. But she told me the timing is just not right for them now after all. I'm crushed.

I have a list of errands to run and want to get them done before the storms coming our way arrive.

More later. If you follow my blog, please let me know if this is working. I hope to post more later about a neat hike I took on Sunday morning before the Superbowl.





Thanks. Bye

No comments: